CONCEPT & design
We believe it’s a city’s PEOPLE that make it REAL, LOVABLE, MYSTERIOUS and CREATIVE.
This belief led us to join forces with D/DOCK design studio and co-design CITIEZ, a new hotel & allDayCafé where YOU can make it happen. How could anyone not fall in love with this city with its abundance of sights, sounds and tastes? The city lights, architecture, parks and traffic create our surprisingly colourful skyline, but it’s the people that give it character. Discovering everything our city has to offer might just turn out to be the most authentic, charming, mysterious and creative experience you have ever had.
At Citiez, we also believe that design is not simply a matter of size or price; it’s more about you. No two rooms are the same. Each of our new rooms features a unique city look and offers a high standard of comfort for a warm, welcoming stay. You will find all the essentials, but no unnecessary frills. Each room offers a pleasing blend of Dutch quality and stylish design that represent all that is real, lovable, mysterious and creative...
More great reasons to stay with us;
- trendy food & drinks concept ‘allDayCafé’, open 24/7
- free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- reception desk open 24/7
- fresh & healthy breakfast
- selection of delicious coffee, prepared and served by our Citiez hosts
- perfect accessibility by plane, train, car, tram and bike
- public parking garage (next door)
- perfect location; City Centre (approx. 20 mins), RAI Amsterdam (approx. 15 mins), Meervaart (approx. 5 mins), Schiphol Airport (approx. 20 mins), World Fashion Centre (approx. 10 mins), World Trade Centre (approx. 15 mins), International Food Court 'WestMarket' (next door)
- situated in a shopping centre with neighbours including H&M, WE Fashion, ICI Paris XL, supermarkets and several local businesses
“A city is a large and permanent human settlement. Although there is no agreement on how a city is distinguished from a town in general English language meanings, many cities have a particular administrative, legal, or historical status based on local law.
Cities generally have complex systems for sanitation, utilities, land usage, housing, and transportation. The concentration of development greatly facilitates interaction between people and businesses, sometimes benefiting both parties in the process, but it also presents challenges to managing urban growth.
A big city or metropolis usually has associated suburbs and exurbs. Such cities are usually associated with metropolitan areas and urban areas, creating numerous business commuters traveling to urban centers for employment. Once a city expands far enough to reach another city, this region can be deemed a conurbation or megalopolis. In terms of population, the largest city proper is Shanghai, while the fastest-growing is Dubai”.